1.7
Style and Design

8-11-2018 purchased a sofa an matching love seat. On delivery the fabric on back of Love seat was cut wrong and didn't fit to cover the back.

I told the guys I did not want it. They told me to call store and they would deliver a new one. Called. Few days later they called to tell us that someone had to come look at it.

They came and said yes it was cut wrong at the factory. Said they would deliver a new one. Waited over a week heard nothing. I finally called the store.

They had me call the service Dept. Had to leave a v/m. No return call. few days later I called the store again.

I had to complain about no communication. They finally delivered the love seat on Sept. 2. Well looked this morning and there is a slit through the fabric.

The sofa still has the tags attached. We haven't even used it yet. My husband said well I better check the sofa. It had slits on both sides, stuff on the front of material that won't come off and found more slits on the love seat.

I went to the store today. Spoke to the manager. He said they couldn't handle my issue there that I must call and email Cathy Ross. I called and also emailed.

No call returned. I do not want this furniture!!!!! I have already paid 1200.00 on it. I have done marketing my whole life.

I do not want to write a negative review but if I don't hear from Grand SOON there will be one written. I appreciate any help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Grand Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 08.

Comments

I am happy to report that after speaking with Ms. Ross I was able to return the furniture.

I went to the store today in Hampton and purchased another style sofa and love seat. Everyone has been wonderful to work with.

That store's customer service is some of the best in the area. I truly appreciate everyone at Grand Furniture helping to make a customer very happy.

I am happy to report that Customer Service did reply to me via email and they are more than willing to work with me on my complaint. I will update on Grand when this is resolved. The seller reaching out to the buyer is what good customer service is all about and I truly appreciate it