Be careful buying the GRAN SOLUTION FURNITURE PROTECTION PLAN .TOTALLY DISAPPOINTS ...

Now I will never get nothing from this store. I bought a couch 4 years ago I bought the protección because I have kids I knew accidents happen and this protection plan cover FOOD AND BEVERAGES, HUMAN AND PET BODILY FLUIDS OR INK FROM PENS, LIQUID MARKS AND MORE MORE ...

now after 4 years having this couch , 5 months trying to get in contact with this people, sending pictures that they will " never receive " finally they sent somebody to check 3 weeks later I received email saying that the stain in my couch is a old stain Marc and they don't cover that , this stain is from 5 months ago when I was trying to contact them it is juice from my 2 years old I don't know why they are saying that but I just want to prevent people from buying this protección plan that offer only for get people' money ....this is grand furniture for you !

This person wrote the review because of not as described of grand furniture protection plan from Grand Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grand Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grand Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grand Furniture?

Comments