Grand is a big rip off! We paid them over $9000 in payments and after being laid off and missed two payments they repossessed my mattress and daughter bedroom that had already broke down and when I called to do an insurance claim they told me it had to be done in 4 days after noticing the issue!

I only had $1300 left and told them I was going to pay off my account but they refused to work with me!

They smile in your face but are liars and can't be trusted! Don't buy from them!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Grand Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Grand Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Grand Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hampton, Virginia, United States #1296685

They are the biggest rip off! They will file garnishment too ! The sad part is they use the law to get away with it

Hampton, Virginia, United States #1118624

I agree with you.they are full of ***.they need to be out of *** business.they garnished my *** account and I mad payment arrangements.they are a bunch of ***!!!!